On 31 October, Aberdeen Cycle Forum postponed our normal business meeting to welcome the co-leaders of Aberdeen City Council, Cllrs Jenny Laing and Douglas Lumsden for a question & answer session. The note [here] records the main points covered, but is not a full or agreed minute of the meeting.
- Pedal on Parliament in Aberdeen 2017 – how was it for you?
- Pedal on Parliament returns to Aberdeen – 22 April 2017
- Cycling in Aberdeen – why aren’t there more of us?
- Third Don Crossing and Tillydrone Avenue cycle path – a wasted opportunity?
- 2016 cycle count results
- Cross-city transport connections consultation
- Pedal on Parliament 2016 – 23 April – get ready to roll !
- Pedal on Parliament returns to Aberdeen – 23 April 2016
- Q&A with Cycling Development Officer